cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy controls from Billing to Sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am doing debit memo request (sale order-DR10) with reference to Invoice (ZF10). Both are having different pricing procedres. I had a condition type ZP01 with value 100/-(which was given manually in first sale order) in invoice (ZF10) (which is in both pricing procedures) and ZPRD (which is not in the Invoice pricing procedure, but only in debit memo pricing proc) condition in debit memo request (DR10).

Now when I am doing Debit memo with reference to Invoice (ZF10) I want ZP01 with value 100/- and ZPRD also to come in Debit memo request automatically.

For this in copy controls I have maintained pricing type as D. Then ZP01 is coming automatically with valu100/-, but ZPRD is coming only when I click update with C option in item conditions. So user has to update with C option everytime in sale order which is not suggestable.

If I have maintained C in copy controls ZP01 with value 100/- is coming and ZPRD also coming, but the problem is ZP01 is coming again with value 55/- which is from condition record. So total 2 ZPRO conditions are coming which is not right.

So anyone suggest me at the earliest.

Regards

Rama Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do u have checked the Exclusive indicator (Access Seq.) in your debit memo pricing procedure for your cond type..?

Y u have maintained ZP01 again in debit memo pricing procedure? Aren't u copying this values form the preceding document?

Thnx...Jess