cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Request issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have 2 system landscape i earlier transport one request from dev to prd it released . after that for some reason we have to reconfigure our tranport route now after that when i check in the import queue of pRD that particular request is not there and in dev it is shown as released

I checked trans folder of both system there in no data or cofile are there in trans folder of both system when i reimport that requrest from dev it is shown already released that request is some customizing request all the request which are released or pending before transport route configuration have same problem new request are getting tranported smoothly

how can i reimport that particular request which is showing released in Dev queue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhupinder,

This is strange but may have happened due to poorly planned transport route re configuration. To solve it create a new request of the same type as the original one. Next include the objects of the orignal request in this new request. For this go to SE01 give new transportand press enter. In the next screen click on the transport request and do CTRL+F11. In the pop up give the original transport number. Drill down and confirm if all objects have got saved and also check if the target is correct. Finally release this new transport.

Regards.

Ruchit.