cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order or Invoice number from KONP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have searched from the SD posts on how to find the Sales doc number or the invoice number from the item condition field in KONP/KONV.

I have the condition value stored in KNUMV & it is in table KONP.

But I am not able to find the document number either VBAP or VBAk or even in VBRK.

I suppose since KONP is tem condition it should be in VBRK table.

Pls help !

Rgds,

Pri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pri

If you want to track the particular condition value, try with the following:-

Go to SE16, give table VBAK and execute. In the report, there is a field "Doc. Condition". Make a note of the same. Now again go to SE16 and give table name KONV. Here give those "Doc. condition" references and execute.

The report will display all condition types you maintained in sale order.

If you want to do this exercise based on billing, instead of using VBAK, try with VBRK.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

then which document is being posted. On which transaction do u press F1 and see table KONP.

anya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to VA03 , & enetered a Sales Order number & from the item level I went to Conditions tab. And I press F1 on the MWST condition type. There I saw all these condition types are stored in KONV.

Since KONV is a structre , I myself saw the KMUNH value there

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u know the FI document easier way to search for sales document is search BSEG. here under vbeln u can find the sale document.

anya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anya,

That's the reason I was telling that I do not know the Sales doc number & the FI doc number.

Is there any standard invoicing report from where I could see any data for MWST tax?

rgds,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly write down the steps which u are follwing in order to understand it better. From where r u getting this condition no.

anya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anya,

We are doing inter-company sales. So we don't use GST.

But for 1 local sales i remember we charged 7%GST. But am not very sure.

When I tried to find the SO number & also the billing doc number I could not trace it.

That's the reason I clicked F1 & look for the Condition record table & it showed KONV for MWST tax.

As KONV is a structure I used KONP table & got the KNUMH value showing 7% there.

If I am not able to find the SO or invoice number in the tables VBAK, VBAP , VBRK does it mean that we have only maintained the Condition records for MWST as 7% & that we have not created any Sales Order neither charged our customer?

Regards,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Search table VBAK for item condition KNUMV

which you have got from KONV/KONP.

Go to se11 enter vbak and enter the condition no in KNUMV and u will get the respective Sale document no.

anya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anya,

As I have said, I am not able to find any record in tables VBAP, VBAk or VBRK.

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry it is KNUMH.