cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring of failed Messages in XI.. Any one place to see them???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any place where we can see all the failed messages for particular week or particular month in XI.

Like in SAP, we can go and see in WE02 transaction where we can see all the failed idocs.

In the same way is there anyway where we can see the failed messages in XI??

I know in SXMB_MONI, we can see only the ones which fails at integration engine and in RWB , we need to select particular selections to go and see the failed ones at Adapter engine level.

As a functional people point of view, if they want to see the all the failed ones in XI.. which one place i can suggest to see them... instead of going 2 places like SXMB_MONI and Runtime Workbench.

Waiting for your answers.

Regards

Deepthi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sxmb_moni + RWB is the best combination. The problem here is that both are monitoring components at separate engine - sxmb_moni for ABAP and RWB majorly foe Java. And none of the two holds the complete information of the error for any scenario. I think we dont have any such single option at present.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As pointed out earlier, SXMB+RWB is the best option ...

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

From my point of view RWB is best option because you can filter messages there with error, with success and with all differenr options.

But in case of MONI sometimes, messages sometimes have problem on sender side and it may happen it will not be seen in MONI.

So RWB can be used for testing as well as viewing the message status.

but only the concern is functional guy should have knowledge of it, because it is only part of XI system and on other hand MONI is available on both R3 and XI.

BR,

Alok