Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration models for transaction data

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts ,

If I create an integration model for PIR's (or any transaction data such as sales orders , planned orders etc) and activate it once , the next time a new PIR is created in ECC should i activate the model once again or will it transfer the PIR to APO automatically.

Please reply ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saradha,

This is in general, for Transaction Data.

When we create the Integration model for the first time, it includes all materials that exist at the current time. The reason we need to Generate and Activate a Transaction Data model again is to only include Transaction Data for those Materials which have been newly created.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Sharath Krishnan

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath ,

I understood your point. But let me explain the problem iam facing. I have an integration model for transferring all PIR's and the filter criteria is plant (say plant X) . So it should pick up PIR's of all materials that belong to this plant "X" and put them in APO right ??

But whenever i create a new PIR (for the material in plant X - where plant X is in the filter criteria) it is not reflecting in APO. Is there anyother setting iam missing in ECC side ?? Please help ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to generate a new Integration Model every time you add new PIR's into your system. Your filter is at Plant level but the Integration Model has a tick in the "Pur Info Record" part of the material dependant objects. The Plant Filter only limits the selection of the PIR's themselves. What you have to do is:

1) Generate a new Integration Model for the same selection

2) Activate this new model

Do not worry, this will only send over the Delta Changes to APO and not all the PIR's again.

If you want to automate this, then there are two reports that can be scheduled, RIDOMGEN - to create the new model and RIMODAC2 to Activate it. You can create a variant for your filters and then apply them to the reports. Then possibly schedule these to run each night to send over newly created PIRs for that day.

Regards

Ian

By the Way - Changes to existing PIR's already in the model will be send automatically

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your model is active for PIR then no needs to reactivate it one again.

You must require to check what are the fillters you are used in the model..