cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xmii menu .jsp not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

the following error i get. this log is from cms.log directory

This is caused by either a) erroneous server settings, b) the backend system has been shutdown, c) network problems. Will try next startup in 128 seconds.

Missing -a<Program ID>

2008-03-05 10:42:47,736 [JCO.ServerThread-1] ERROR SERVER-EXCEPTION - [null,null,null,] com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (129) JCO_ERROR_SERVER_STARTUP: Server startup failed at Wed Mar 05 10:42:47 CET 2008.

if you have come across such an error and solved the issue please do let me know how you solved

Regards

Aj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

xMII URL is case sensitive. I think you are using menu.jsp instead use Menu.jsp.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praveen

no i am using Menu.jsp and i know the url is case sensitive

Regards

Aj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jai

where can i find the jco configration details

Rds

Aj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

The JCo server configuration can be found at:

From the main menu, choose Data Services --> SAP Server Configuration

However, you will need to be able to access your main menu JSP page.

Cheers,

Jai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

xMII installation comes with a default JCo server configuration. This server will have issues starting as you will not have a corresponding JCo server that it istrying to access. To fix this error, you simply need to remove the default JCo server once you are able to access the home page.

What I am trying to say is that the "JCo server error" and your "Home Page not showing" are unrelated issues.

Try looking for anything else that may be causing your "Homepage not showing" issue.

Cheers,

Jai.