cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager - Issue / Message questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

1. My client organization uses Lotus Notes as their email system. How does one link Solution Manager to Notes for forwarding of messages ?

2. In transaction NOTIF_CREATE, how can the Subject be tailored to represent the following types: Problem Messages, Service Reports, Requests for Information, Development Requirements, Complaints & Miscelleneous requests?

3. What logical component is associated with NOTIF_CREATE or SOLMAN_ISSUE_MGMT?

Assistance appreciated!

Darryl Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any one can give some critical issues on fico (GL,AP,AR,AA ) issus and answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu...thanks for your quick reponse. Re my questions:

1. While your suggestion took me to the general configuration area, I wasn't clear on the remaining steps for completing the procedure. The reason I'd asked about connecting SolMan to Lotus Notes was to send an E-Mail automatically from a Service Desk message when the status changes, for example, to inform the end user when the message status changes from Open to In Process.

2. Your second suggestion provided all the info needed. Much appreciated!

3. Re my question about Logical Components: as part of enhancing consistency of process for the client, roadmap steps have been defined as part of Blueprint business scenarios and business processes. To further transition client resources to the new process, relevant transactions are assigned at respective steps e.g. CRMD_ORDER was assigned with a logical component CRM SERVER. When assigning the transaction NOTIF_CREATE neither the logical components CRM nor ECC appeared to work hence my questions.

Thanks again.

Darryl

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Normal mail from SAP can reach any email service. Sending notifications from Solution Manager to Lotus Notes will be through Action Procile (CRMC_ACTION_DEF) (Please elaborate on "link Solution Manager to Notes for forwarding of messages")

2. subject in Support Messages are handled by subect profile. Check this SPRO path SAP Solution Manager --> Configuration --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Define Catalogs, Codes and Profiles --> Define Subject Profiles.

3. Can you please elaborate on Lgical Components!!! that you mentioned?

Hope my answers solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assigning logical component 'Solution Manager' to NOTIF_CREATE worked.