cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically assigning a previously created handling unit to a delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to automatically assign a previously created handling unit to an outbound delivery:

- The handling unit was created during an inbound delivery receipt into a HU-managed storage location.

- The handling unit's contents are brought into sales order stock for a previously created sales order which still needs to be delivered.

- When the outbound delivery is created for the original sales order (for which the sales order stock was received), I would like to automatically assign the previously created HU's into the new delivery, automatically.

- No, we aren't using WM

We're looking at BADI_HU-AUTOPACK, but it isn't clear if it can be used to provide the functionality described above.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bryant,

I am really interested in understanding your Business process, how you are taking the stock in WM against process order and then picking from WM based on a outbound delivery.

Please explain for better understanding and solution.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you try PACKMODI enhancement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've previously reviewed this enhancement (PACKMODI); however, according to the enhancement documentation, the functionality was replaced with BADI_HU-AUTOPACK as of 4.6c.