cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Alerts comming to Alert Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured alerts for my BPM scenario but I don't get any Alerts in my Alert Inbox when I have an error in sxmb_moni.What could be the problem?

Thanks

Points will be awarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have done the configuration correctly.

Need to use the Control step and also you have to create a new Dynamic Alert Category in ALRTCATDEF.

Please go through the blog given below.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

Also check in the ALRTCATDEF transaction code and select the alert catagory and go to Fixed Receipients tab to check whether the person User ID is mentioned or not.

Also go to SU01 transaction and check whether the email address is mentioned for that user or not.

Regards

B.Dheepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the configurations correctly,I have received some alerts msg in the beginning but not now.I have no access to the tcodes you mentioned.I have my user configured in the recipients.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the status in the transaction code SOST whether any message in pending or failed.

Also,If you don't receive any alert into your alertinbox then ,

go to TCODE - ALRTCATDEF ,Choose Settings -> Configuration.

Make sure you have the logging parameter checked .

i.e.In Display view "Alerts:Configuration".Details,In Logging the write log should be checked.

Also go to TCODE - SLG1 .Choose object "ALERT"

You can check if your alert was generated or not.If you have a look at "additional information" you can also check the recipients of the alert.

Regards

B.Dheepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you run the report SXMSALERT_LOGREADER in SE38... If you run it, please post the corresponding logs here. If not, try to run the report giving corresponding message id and post the logs here. We will try to figure it out

Former Member
0 Kudos

The log parameter is checked

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have access to SE38 in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have added roles in the subscription authorization and now I am able to get alerts into my Inbox

Thanks for you replies guys,appreciate your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body suggest me.. what is the subscription authorization ... where can i get this option... because I'm also facing the sam eproblem...

Please help me..

Regards

'Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you configure the alerts as described by the below blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--step-by-step

Then check the following

Tcode - ALRTCATDEF_SEL

Report - RSALERTDISP and RSALERTPROC , SXMSALERT_LOGREADER

You will be able to digg into your problem