cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver gets refreshed after the contract is released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem while creating GOA i have activated the one step approval workflow WS 14000088 and have the agent assignment based on standard roles. I can see the approver picked up correctly in approval preview but when i release the contract or keep it in held status the approval preview gets refreshed and displays document approved and the approval workflow doesn't start. Also i tried with the N step approval for contract and the workflow behaviour is same in this case. Also in workflow diagnosis i could see error in task WS14500051 and TS14507950 error message 'Recipient not found'.

Please do let me know possible solution so as to get rid of this problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Anirban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem may be due to the roles which you have assigned to the Contract Creator and Contract Approver.

Check whether you have assigned the role purchase manager to both the users i.e.

1. Contract Creator

2. Contract Approver

Try to Assign the role Strategic Purchaser to Contract Creator and Assign the Role Purchase Manager to Contract Approver .

System may be identifying a role which was assigned to two or more persons and as the Creator is already having this role so it is neglecting the Approver.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The workflow is still behaving in the same way...

I checked the roles for the contract creator and contract manager and they are fine:

Contract Creator:SAP_EC_BBP_ST_PURCHASER, SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER,SAP_EC_BBP_OP_PURCHASER.

Contract Manager: SAP_BBP_STAL_PURCHASE_MANAGER,SAP_BBP_STAL_MANAGER,SAP_EC_BBP_MANAGER.

I guess the problem is not with roles but something else.

Please advice.

Thanks

Anirban