cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access code in 810

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i created a new user in 810. but when i start creating a program in abap editor (SE38) it is asking for the access code. This is not the general scenario with 800 client. pls suggest solution to this problem. thanku.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srk,

You do need to get a developer key. All the keys are based off installation number and userid (hint to keep your dev key registrations simple, insure that you keep your userids to your developers the same!!). You can see all your developer keys in table 'devaccess' in SE16. It is not client specific so if you have a dev key in one client, you have a dev key in all clients. Also since the dev key only depends on installation number and userid, if you have a sandbox and a dev box with the same installation number - the same developer key will work on both systems.

Hope that helps you to understand this and please set your thread to answered if this answers your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im referring to the IDES installed in my laptop..

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to create a User Key at SAP Marketplace.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need a developer key and you can get one in the service market place issued by SAP. Please ask your Basis person for the access key he is the one responsible.

Kind Regards,

Vamsi.