cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Help - Popup window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey -

I have implemented a value help for one of my characteristics but when I compile my model I get the warning "Popup window is larger than primary window and will be partly displayed".

It looks like the view created for the value help is larger that the actual default view but I don't know where/how to change this. Can anyone please provide insight on how I can modify the size of my view? Also, is there anyway to increase the number of characteristics I have have in my label on my input screen. For example, if I have "Calendar Day" as the text of my input, the layout will only display "Calendar...". How can I increase the number of chars here??

Thanks,

nv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicent,

For you first question you shoul driwdown yoy Value Help pop-up and try to adjust in your layout area the size of your pop-up.

Regarding your second question, try to place your labels 'above' and you have more place for yoour names.

Kind Regards,

Gilson

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For first Question;

This is happening becuase the layout of ur popup(Value help) is more in size than Primary window,

this can be avoid by reducing the popup size in its layout this can be done by drilldown to the Value help and go to its lauout and minimize its size.

For Second Question;

You can dispaly the full label of a filed by setting its Label field in the display tab of its control properties to Long label or label above .

I think u got the solutions.

If ur problem solved just close ur Thread by awarding points:-)

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to the both of you!!! Points awarded!!

Regards,

nv