cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled for Outbound processing - Sysfail

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m trying to build a (Mail-> XI -> File) Scenario and I´m having some problems.

The attachment of the mail must be passed to xi bpm and for that I used the module PayloadswapBean

(according to /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapterpayloadswapbeanstep-by-step)

On SXMB_MONI I checked that the Mail -> XI message have worked fine. But inside the BPM, the senders steps doesn´t work, all keep "Scheduled for Outbound processing" status

I´ve tried a sent step to Sap r/3, to File, and all have the same error. In runtime workbench, I checked that the messages aren´t arriving to adapter.

In SMQ2 I checked that when this error happens, a queue is created with status Sysfail. On details of message it says "Access with 'ZERO' object reference not possible."

Can anyone help me please ?

Thanks

Vitor Zaninotto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer Note no. 987143

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the sender getting invoked in the BPM? If yes then check in the adapter engine for any errors for that particular message. My guess is there would be some messages of the same instance which are stuck in the adapter engine. Once you clear the error/messages, try restarting the queue. This might solve the problem.

Cheers,

Sarath

Award points if helpful.