cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got two issues facing unable to debug.

We are in SRM extended classic scenario.

1) we have implemented BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI. I have put a breakpoint in that badi. I have created a PO in srM after ordering It is not stopping there.

2) We have implemented BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE. I have created a GOA( GLobal outline agreement). While releasing them it is not stopping in the break point.

For check badi and change badi it is stopping. For create BADI it doesn't. Please help. Points will be rewarded for the useful answers.

Munna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data transfer calls are mostly made in background task. Easiest way would be to debug the documents are in error (you can check them in application monitor).

After setting the break point in the appropiate function module (or the best would be META_BAPI_DISPATCH) and you can re-transfer the document again.

This should stop at the break point. Hope this helps.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding to what Kathir has mentioned, the BADI BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE is called in the FM B46B_CTR_TRANSFER, which inturn is called in the FM META_CTR_CREATE at line 115 -

* call the driver
      IF sy-subrc IS INITIAL.

CALL FUNCTION lv_call_function

B46B_CTR_TRANSFER is the driver FM which makes the RFC call to R/3 to actually distribute the GOA.

Hope this is of use to you.

Regards

Saravanan.

Please award useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Enable external debugging for user WF-BATCH (make it dialog and give it debugging rights) and put an external breakpoint in BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI.

2) See point 1

Alternative 1)

a. Retrieve the GUID of the PO from transaction BBP_PD.

b. Set a session breakpoint in BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI

c. go to SE37 and FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2

d. enter the GUID

e. execute

Regards,

Robin