cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling transactional BAPI from Web Dyn Pro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to call an RFC from web dynpro, unfortunately I'm a java person rather than ABAP so am struggling a little. The Bapi is BAPI_BPCONTACT_CREATEFROMDATA, which a colleague has wrapped up so that it saves data from memory and then commits. I can successfully create sales activities using this RFC from the GUI. I have connected it to a web dynpro screen and am sending the same information I send from the GUI but get the following error message

Msg Type I. Start Processing of refernce object - Handle generated: $000000001 Message variable $000000001 Msg.no 000000 Msg.no 082 MessageID V3 Lines in parameter 0

Msg Type I. Integrity rule F0026 broken (field check) - Object $000000001! Msg Variable F0026 Msg Variable $000000001 Msg.no 000000 Msg.no 084 MessageID V3 Lines in Parameter 0

Msg Type E. Partner function CR is not defined from fiedl VBKAKOM-PARVW_BPARNR Msg Variable CR Msg Variable VBAKOM-PARVW_BPARNR Msg.no 000000 Msg.no 688 MessageID V1 Lines in Parameter 0

Msg Type I. Integrity Rule D0008 broken(dependency) - Object CR VBKAKOM-PARVW_BPARNR! Msg Variable D0008 Msg Variable VBAKOM-PARVW_BPARNR Msg Variable CR Msg.no 000000 Msg.no 085 MessageID V3 Lines in Parameter 0

Msg Type I. Business partner 100000000 with function CR from VBKAKOM not in VBPAKOM Msg Variable D0008 Msg Variable 100000000 Msg Variable CR Msg.no 000000 Msg.no 075 MessageID V3 Lines in Parameter 0

The implementation within web dynpro is forcing to add a Bapi_Sender which I don't have to specify when using the GUI. I am sending a bapi_sender object in the call with no information which is what I do when using the GUI. As I mentioned before the parameters I am sending work perfectly when sent from the GUI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will award generous points. FYI I am also going to post this in the ABAP forum.

Thanks in advance John Abbott

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

seems to be a customizing problem in SAP. Error says, that the Partner function CR is not properly configured in the tables VBKAKOM and VBPAKOM.

Did you try to execute the bapi from se37 with function module -> test -> single test ? That is a comparable situation

The sender has to be a logical system, that in this case, i suppose, has to be declared in SAP (and referenced in the Partner function) to create Data. It depends on the 'type' of function you are executing, reading or creating data in SAP.

Regards Andreas

Message was edited by: Andreas Milbredt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abbott,

Only one among the list of the messages u've listed is a error message. Others are just info.

It seems that there is some problem related to "VBKAKOM-PARVW_BPARNR"

Can u post your node structure so that some thing can be made out.?

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't tick the email button on my watches so didn't realise anyone had answered my post.

What do you mean by the node structure?

Thanks in advance

John