cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a same version of SAPScript layout in both Dev and Prod server. But the printing in DEV suddenly having alignment problem. Below is the printing example before and after in DEV; the spacing between each character become wider:

Before:

Production order : 123456789
Name             : Test123

After:

P r o d u c t i o n  o r d e r : 123456789
N a m e             : Test123

FYI, the paragraph being used for above printing is HELVE 8.0, and the Device type is ZSWIN (copied from SAPSWIN) type L. I did checked on SE73 - printer font, the required font appear in the device type in both DEV and PROD.

Will it caused by the recent ServicePackage(SAP_BASIS and SAP_ABAP) that applied on DEV? I'm in SAP 4.7

Base on your experience, could you please point me out what went wrong and what should i check?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please...Do not duplicate posts...

[]

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have applied SP recently in dev then it must be because of them. Search OSS you may find Note for the same.

Regards,

Atish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atish,

Thanks for your reply, however much appreciate if you can more specific on what should i search for the note. Since i did search on that, but can not find anything related.

Please comment.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

They might have changed some settings in SAPSWIN which are now not there in the custom one. Just try to copy again and see the differrence.

Regards,

Atish