cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing financial accounting for SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm customizing SD from scratch and don't know what to do in order to have accounts in G/L account master (company code) - table SKB1. I have assigned company code to Chart of accounts, but still SKB1 is empty. What else should I do?

BTW. what is status "productive" in financial accounting SPRO in "Set Company Code to Productive"?

Marek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SD account determination, lot of settings need to be done. You need to create G/L accounts for different type os postings (Revenue, Deduction, taxes....etc).

Assigne all these accounts to your chart of accounts.

Based on the type of posting you need to assign each of these to the combination in VKOA. You may go to this transaction code for more details.

Alternatively, you can search this forum for 'account determination', you will find lots of step-wise configuration details.

Prase

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using transaction FSS0 to create the G/L account masters in the company code(s) required. Typically you should work with someone of your Finance group to go thru all the necessary accounts.

Also go thru the entire account assignment process in the SD IMG to mak sure that account determination is set up properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So maybe one more question, how (in which transaction) you define corporate chart of accounts for chart of accounts?

Marek