cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we include value of back orders in the credit exposure?

How does the Horizon works regarding Backorders which are in the future and the delivery date (availability) comes in the Horizon. When the value of the order is added to the Credit Exposure and the Credit Limit is exceeded, will that Backorder then be Blocked automaticly?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you use horizon when you want to limit somehow the date range of the credit check. using this, you can skip sales orders that have been dated long in the past, so as to reflect the more immediate (and more realistic) credit picture for the customer.

when you do backorders, past sales orders dated in the past and now updated should be checked for credit and blocked if necessary. if the orders are blocked, however, you cannot confirm the quantities until these are released.

regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have problem regarding back orders.

Back orders are not blocked even after credit exposure value exceeds credit limit with in set horizon period.

Could anyone let me know if there are any settings to be checked for back orders, so that back orders are blocked once credit exposure value exceeds credit limit with in a particular horizon period?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

kind regards,

Mallik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

please try this...

go to OVA8 and look into the section "Released documents are still unchecked". enter a numeric value in "Number of days".

let's say you entered "7". this means if an order has been released but has not been processed, after 7 days it will undergo another credit check.

so, if you have back orders dated, say 20 days ago and you re-released them again for today, the system will include this in the credit check.

regards.

p.s.

sorry i can't test this for you right now because we are Going Live.