Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOCL printer setup

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello friends

I am unable to give the print, so please let me know in detail how to set LOCL printer setup in SAP

thanks and regards

siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Go to extras select output, Heder and select edit in change sales order output screen enter output type and medium and select comunication method in print information tab select F4 and click enter here u find list of output devises then select what u required Ex LOCL , LP01 etc...

Reward points if it helps

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

thanks for your answer, but my problem is LOCL in not available to choose, I want to add local printer in the list to select. kindly let me know how to add with out taking Basis help

thanks and regards

siva

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Venkata.

One setup would be for user settings.

Once you have logged in from your initial page after logon, go to the following path.

From your initial page Go to System------>User Profile---->Own data--->A new window would open with the Address tab as default, Choose Defaults----->In Spool Control, Output Device- Add LOCL----> SAVE.

This would be your LOCL printer setting.

Thanks & regards,

Bharat Padmanabha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto T.code SP01 and add your local printer over there.

do settings.

Reward if helped you.

Bye

Anil

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear anil

please let me know how to add the printer in SP01

regards

siva

Edited by: siva narayana on Mar 6, 2008 1:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

run tcode SPAD --> click on full administration --> goto --> cache control --> tick on local server --> fill all the fields like device name LOCL, device type F4 SWIN etc and click on reset text pool cache

for more detail addition like format types, page format etc click on tab device type fill the fields and save.

Good Luck

Sanjay Kumar Jha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siva

To setup local printer to go to this transaction su3 you will find in that user profile. In that default tab you will find that define outputdevice like ur LOCL in that you will find printer setup

If you feel it will add value to your query please reward points

Thanks