cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation - Sales - Billing Overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are looking for an overview report which shows the flow from the quotation documents + item, sales documents + item and the Billing documents + item. In this flow we would like to see the document numbers themselves, the throughput times between each step (creation of the quotation, creation sales order items, creation of the billing document item and possibly posting date of the financial posting) and the value of the items in each step (so you can calculate e.g. the difference between the quotation value and the invoiced amount).

Do you know of any such reports in R/3? In my opinion a report such as this should be standard in SAP, although unfortunately I have not come across it yet.

I hope you can help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my project also needed such report but there is no such report. This is because it uses all the tables VBAK, VBAP, LIKP, LIPS, VBRK, VBRP, VBPA, VBFA, KNVV KNVP, KNA1 etc. Hence it is needed to create a Z report to suffice needs.

Hope this helps. reward accordingly.

kind regards

sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hermen,

The easiest way of looking all the information you require is to go to table VBFA and give the document number (quotation) inVBELV field and you will all the information you require. There is a way to get all this info into a report, by running a SAP query or even in LIS you have an option of selection versions.

Reward Points if answer helps.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi