cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post data to SAP z-table ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to post data from an oracle table to a z-table in SAP asynchronously. Please suggest me possible ways how this can be done? I need to know about the SAP side(wat r the adapters we can use). Can you suggest a solution.

Thanks.

Shamly

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For ur requirement u have to go with JDBC adapter at sender side as ur picking data from the Oracle database.

At receiver side u have two option to post the data into Ztable.you can go with RFC adapter were u have to create the BAPI and another option is u can go with inbound proxies, were in the proxies the data will come into the structure pick the data from there and send the data into z tables and more over u can validate the data is the correct data or not.

Check some links on proxies for better understanding.

ABAP Proxy

How do you activate ABAP Proxies?

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

ABAP Proxy Runtime

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/02/265c3cf311070ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm

ABAP CLIENT PROXY

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

ABAP SERVER PROXY

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1457. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regards,

Phani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u can use a JDBC adapter at the sender side an can use an RFC adapter (and program an RFC at the SAP side) or call a proxy at the SAP side

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna and other experts,

If we are using an RFC at SAP side, then as per my understanding,

the data that xi send to rfc, needs to be captured in an internal table, initially.

How can this be achieved?

what should be the import parameters?

Thank you.

Shamly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you decided to use the RFC means,

1)First you have to created the Table with your required fields

2) Create One BAPI/RFC which is Remotely Enabled

While creating the RFC you nedd to specify the table name and the Import / Export parameters

Then when ever you trigger the RFC , it will be posted the data into your Table. Then check the table in SE11

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see this

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/08/14/choose-the-right-adapter-to-integrate-with-sap-systems

Regards

Seshagiri