cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPC encoded style webservice from SAP Platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Is it possible to expose a Java code as a webservice in SAP Platform?

The webservice should be a RPC/encoded style.

Please share your suggestions.

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible to expose a Java code as a webservice in SAP Platform?

U can do that in SAP NDS (Netweaver Developer Studio). There u also have the option to have the wsdl in RPC format.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for the information. Do you have any idea how to create RPC/encoded style webservice from SAP NDS? Could you please provide some document for the same?

Actually, I have to do Tightly coupled scenario. First I have to call ORACLE RPC/encoded style webservice, then I have to call one more Non-SAP platform RPC/encoded style webservice, finally I have to call the SAP RPC/encoded style webservice. How to do this flow with SAP? We can't use BPM (PI), because PI won't support RPC/encoded style webservices.

Please some more info.

Thanks & Regards

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this Disscussion, this may help you

Regards

Seshagiri

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U ll get all the details for webservice creation here

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/db/99c04ba22fe64f96a8651df68eab92/frameset.htm

because PI won't support RPC/encoded style webservices

During import of wsdl in external definition, there is an option of selecting RPC format webservice

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

1) You can go with CAF i.e Composite Application Framework if you have user interaction in your Process of calling different Web Services.

2) Have you ever tried with RPC/encoded Web Services with XI or just assuming that it doesn't support.

Regards,

Piyush

Answers (0)