cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM - Parallel process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have multipe messages in a multiline container in a BPM.

Now i want to send each message individually to a webservice and get the response.Want to acheive this requirment in parallel process so that the total time is less.

Please let me know how to implement this requirement in BPM.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this

receive - receive - Coniner - Block( parallel for each ) ->send(synch) -> receive ->blockend.

Take care of correlation & other parameters.

Thanks,

Daniel.LA

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> receive - receive - Coniner - Block( parallel for each ) ->send(synch) -> receive ->blockend.

How will he define a container for a sync interface?

Containers only accept abs async interfaces...

Regards,

Henrique.

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I want to send message to syn webservice. And after transformation (1: n) I am getting multiline container.

Where I don’t know exactly what will be the value for n in transformations step. It can vary depend upon input message that BPM will receive.

Regards,

Adish

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adish,

>> I want to send message to syn webservice

From which system you are sending data and what manner(synchronous or asynchronous).

>>Where I don’t know exactly what will be the value for n in transformations step. It can vary depend upon input message that BPM will receive.

For this you can use a container variable of type xsd:integer and store the value in it and later you can use it for the next steps.

but give a arrow diagram and brief your exact requirement.(e.g., File->XI->HTTP)

Thanks,

Gujjeit

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Could you elaborate your scenarion like what kind of system are particpating and their modes(Sync or Async).

Also where exactly multiline container opertion is happening.

thanks,

gujjeti

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I am also having same problem. Here the difference is that I am not concern about the mode (parallel or sequential). Have you able to achieve the same stuff sequentially??

As, I also want to send message in multiline container (same message) to a web service (same business service/system). But not able to achieve it

As send step don’t accept mulitline container and I am not sure how many message I will be have in multiline container.

Any help will be appreciable.

Regards,

Adish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the fork step in BPM to achieve parallel processing. Please refer to following links for further information

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3c/831620a4f1044dba38b370f77835cc/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/de/766840bf0cbf49e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

Hope these are useful for you.

Regards,

Merrilly