cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Tax Picking Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i go to create customer (XD01) under Sales Area Data ->Billing Documents -> Taxes:

The default entry that appears is Country DE and MWST tax.

I want MWST tax to appear for a different country and not DE.

From where can i change this?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Kanishka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kanishka

Go to ox10, select your plant and see whether IN is assigned to Factory Calender.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I changed Factory calendar to US.

But stil XD01, picks up DE.

Are there any other chages that i have to do?

Thank You

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kanishka

Then check in ovk1, for country US, what tax category is assigned. From your post, I presume a wrong tax category would have been maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kanishka

If you are maintaining US Factory Calender for your plant, then in ovk1, the tax category is UTXJ.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u have to do tax determination img--sd-taxes---

check the country which u want to appear in the first step

if it is not thr go to new entries create eg in -- mwst

do master data relevant for taxes

customer taxes

material taxes

ur problem will be solved

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain this in Spro>SD>bf>taxes> here tax deternmination check for customer taxes and material taxes here for customer taxes u have to maintain for which country u want to maintain.

For eg: for india give in tax(mwst) and other details, if u maintain here then it will appear in customer master, but check ur company code, company and plant other setting for which country ur maintianing then only with all these combination it will work.

Hope you got it.

Reward if helped u.

bye

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The system displays the countries provided in the customer master in the sales area data, billing area, from the plant assignment (plant country) for the distribution channel and division (transaction OVX6).

Therefore it actually depends on the country key that is given when defining sales organisation. As you give sales area while creating customer master, country key is identified by the system and the corresponding tax condition type.

Therefore if you want another country key with MWST, you have to work on sales area created with IN country key and make sure condition type MWST is maintained in that company code.

You can also change the automatically determined tax classification of the customer in the sales and distribution document header in the billing document area as an 'Alternative tax classification'.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai