cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial deliveries not allowed by Sold to party but allowed by ship to

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am shipping to a customer that allows partial deliveries but the sold to customer does not allow partial deliveries. As a result the sold to customer setting takes preference over the ship to.

Do you know of any way how the ship to customer setting will take preference over the sold to setting.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francois,

Its a standard SAP code that runs behind that gives preference to Sold to party than Ship to party. As the sold to party is the one who is placing an order........his preference is taken into consideration as it is upto him to accept partial deliveries or not.

More over i dont see any logic behind the disagreement on partial deliveries between a sold to party and ship to party.

In any normal business scenario, allowing partial deliveries depends on the business requirement of the sold to party and the kind the products they are dealing with.

Its only after a mutual consent between the sold to party and ship to party the decision is taken on partial deliveries.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First thing I would like to know whether at Sales Order level your are getting the same Ship to party, what you are expecting or otherr than that (in case of multiple ship to party assign to Customer).

You can also allow change you prefrence at Sales order level to make it as partial delivery allowed at Item Data - > Shipping tab

Regards..

Imran