cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXD key in FTXP greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Excise duty changed from 16% to 14%. That I want to change for outgoing material. But it showing as greyed out in tcode FTXP.Please suggest what would be the reason.

Thanks in advance

ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are looking for budget changes, if yes please create new tax code copy from existing and go for new one and then give 14,2,1 percentages.

Then in conditon record for UTXJ as per ur access seq change the existing condition record tax code new tax code which u have created.

Also before to this goto j1id for your chapter id for budget changes create new one with valid date from 1/3/2008 to 31/12/9999 give 14%, also for the old one change valid to date as 29/2/2008 and then save it.

For the budget changes these are the data to be maintaied for TAXINJ.

FOr the point u have told grayed out check whether they have deactivated that in ftxp u can see above some deactiva or decline button will be there i am not sure. But create new tax code this is as per SAP note.

Reward if helped you.

bye

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with the statistical indicator against the Tax Condition type in your Tax Calculation procedure (TAXINJ).

For maintaining the value in the tax code, remove the Statistical indicator, save the changes , make the necessary changes in tax code, and then again put back the statistical indicator in the procedure.

Please check and confirm.

Reward points if this helps.

Regards,

Harsh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ajay

Just go to j1id, select +"Excise Tax Rate".+ Here select the Chapter ID for which you want to reduce the duty. Copy the existing data and change the "Valid from" date to 01-03-08.

Now try to create billing and you can see the excise duty will flow @ 14% automatically.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

thanks for your spontaneous reply.But tell me how the Field of EXD in tcode FTXP is greyed out.

If any thing has to be changed?

ajay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ajay

Though I am not an expert in FTXP, to my knowledge, whatever value flowing from j1id it cannot be changed in FTXP and that is why it is not in editable option. If you can check for other conditions like JIN6 or JIN7, these can be editable.

Friends Correct me if I am wrong.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi