cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How picking transfer order gets updated in the Delivery Document Flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know how picking transfer order gets updated in the Delivery Document Flow.

As I understand that in the Outbound Delivery document flow, the system always updates the preceding documents. However, if you also want it to update the subsequent documents in the document flow, you must make the relevant settings in Customizing for copying control (Logistic Execution>Shipping>Copying Control). Copying control and documents flow are defined for documents in:

Sales support

Sales

Shipping

Transportation

Billing

But I have seen that besides the above, picking transfer orders & Goods Issue documents are also updated in the delivery document flow.

I request you all to please let me know how picking transfer order gets updated in the Delivery Document Flow.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that you cannot control it by customizing, since these documents are strictly related to the delivery itself (picking and goods issue are two steps of the delivery process).

Then my idea is that this flow update is hardcoded.

Roberto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanta,

The document flow is standard SAP functionality. It is hard coded for the documents which are created wrt to previous documents. These are maintained in VBFA table.

The some of standard FMs which do updation of flow of docs are SD_DOCUMENT_FLOW_MAINTAIN , SD_DELIVERY_WE_FLOW_UPDATE, SHP_DELIVERY_DOCFLOW_UPDATE

Hope this helps. reward if useful

kind regards

sandeep