cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion procedure error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We used to have a Z field in the incompletion procedure of our sales orders items.

We now removed the Z field from the incompletion procedure since we do not need this field to be filled anymore.

This works fine with new documents, but when changing existing documents that did not have this field filled it return message V1105 saying that this field does not exist in the incompletion procedure. Somehow it is storing in the document that that field was not filled, but it detects that that field does not exist in the incompletion procedure so it gives a warning.

How can i correct this?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silva,

Incompletion procedure will apply to your open sales orders the previously created sales orders still retain instructions to do incompletion checks on your Z field, but it cannot find the Z field anymore.

However, please do go back to your incompletion procedure settings and check you assign Z of this procedure l active in the header level. Also check the assignments to your item category.

Regards

Adi

0 Kudos

I am also facing the same error in the Incompletion Procedure for Quotations.

Incompletion procedures and pricing procedures don't change for old documents. As far as I understand, all documents have to be complete before an incompletion procedure is changed.

Let me know if there is any other opinion on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in general, when you make changes to master data the only thing that affects SD documents already created is the ship-to address.

perhaps this applies also to certain settings like your incompletion procedure. the previously created sales orders still retain instructions to do incompletion checks on your Z field, but it cannot find the Z field anymore.

however, please do go back to your incompletion procedure and check if remnants of this procedure is still active in the header level. also check the assignments to your item category.

regards.