cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition types in VK11/VK12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for some pricing condition types in transactions VK11/VK12 I have a choice of pricing per material and per customer/material while for others I have only per material key combination (so effectively there is no selection). How do I do the customization so that for some other condition types I get an additional choice of pricing per customer/material.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

If you are talking about the choices which will comes in picture when you are making condition record, then for this u need to configure at condition table level

For Example

1.make a condition table as say 901- with field as Material

2.Make a condition table as say 902- with field as Material & Customer.

Repeat this procedure for all entire combination you wants to display while making condition record in (VK11, VK12)

Now assign the all condition table say (901,902…) to only one access sequence say ZTAS.

NOW ASSIGN THIS ACCESS SEQUENCE TO CONTDITION TYPE SAY ZTSP.

So when you will make condition record for this condition type you will confront will all options

hope this has cleared your ideas.

If you want any more clarification do reply me.

DONT FORGET TO REWARD POINTS

Thanks & Regards

Tushar

SAP SD, SAP BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is becoz of condition tables assigned in the access seq..

go to V/06 and open both of your contion types and note the access seq assigned to the condition types...

Go to V/07. and select the access seq and click accesses in left side you will see the tables assigned with access seq... compare both of this then you will find the difference..

if you still have doubts let me know

reward if helpful

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

try VK31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system will automatically takes the key combination according to the Condition Tables you assign to ur access sequence, access sequence to the condition type and condition type to ur pricing procedure.

Now the system must be showing the fields of the condition tables you have. So, for more values u have to follow the above stated procedure.

Cheers,

Anil.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Marko

Go to V/07, select the condition type and double click on "Accesses". Here if you want the combination of Customer / Material, insert Table 5 and save. Please note that if you select the "Exclusive" button on your right side, in VK11, that alone will appear for you to choose.

Now go to VK11, give PR00 and see you have the option of Customer/Material combination.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in general, you have to configure the access sequence in IMG and assign this to the condition type so that when you execute VK11, the choices will be available. the combination key that you see when you do VK11 is connected to the access sequence.

inside the access sequence is an order of search strategies that make use of tables. these tables contain the specific fields (e.g. customer, material, plant, etc.) that will serve as bases for your search and pricing determination.

if you require details, please post again.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the access sequence settings for that particular condtion type in V/07. In this setting either add or delete the access table based on that system give selection at VK11 or VK12.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

GOUTHAM