cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message V1-806: Internal Pricing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

During VF04 background job, we are encountering the this error - Internal Pricing Error which bring the job to halt. I would appreciate any input on what is causing this problem. Thanks.

Sample Job Log:

Internal pricing error V1 806 A

Internal pricing error

Message no. V1806

Diagnosis

The program link between tables KOMT1 and XKOMV using the XKOMV-IX_KOMT1 field no longer works in the pricing program SAPLV61A. This could be because the PRICING_REFRESH function module has been called up from another function module, even though you did not require it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The diagnosis shows that you are using FM for refreshing pricing records.

If u could elaborate the kind of scenario u are workinf will help.

Do u have any BG job for calling above FM . What is timing and frequncy in relation to VF04 BG. Please check.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure about the FM. Just running the VF04 in back ground job to run every hour.

Actually we noticed we run the job in chunks few numbers (like 50s) of documents to process the job completes. But if more around 100 or more, then the error occurs.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joey

May be for your pricing conditions, you would have activated some Function Module to apply in billing and that is why you faced the problem.

Please check with ABABer what Function Module is applied for Pricing. He could be best person to assist. Otherwise, if you can indicate the Function Module name, may be in this forum, somebody would be able to guide me, if not me.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi