cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have in order 100 qty and now i want to create delivery for only 5, if its more than 5 system shoudl not allow

How can i do this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One way of achieving this requirement is to make a change in the value range of the domain (MENG 13) for that particular data element of the delivery quantity i.e. LFIMG.

Here at the domian level you can enter the value range i.e. minimum value and maximum value you can enter for that data element. This will restrict the maximum value and minimum value you can enter at the delivery document level.

Its an ABAP activity to be carried out. The only problem with this solution is that it works across the entire system. Every delivery document irrespecitve of the doucument type you are using will be affected.

Normally any changes at the domain level is not recomended by SAP unless it is a desperate requirement for your client.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there is no standard way to do this. but there are many possible work-arounds:

1. split the schedule lines into 5 for current and 95 into the future. put a delivery block on the 95.

2. you can also create delivery then change the quantity from 100 to 5, then save; go back to your sales order and reject or block the remaining 95.

however, i have to ask you.... why do you want to do this? if we knew maybe we can propose a better solution.

regards.