Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org. structure - purchase requisitions responsible for different plants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

SRM 5.5.

I would like to consult your opinion before I start making BADI. We are rolling a project, so far we did one plant and now we are doing next 4. We assigned product responsibilities to purchasing groups(which are under one Global Sourcing Org.) and it worked fine with one plant. Now, we have 4 other plants, different purchasing groups but responsible for the same product categories for different plants. I assigned those different plants under extended attributes for each of the p. grp. Then I created preq. in ERP with separate lines for each plant but the same prod. category. According to my settings and logic each line should be created in SRM for a different purchasing group, but when I transfer preq. from ERP to SRM for sourcing, they all end up in the first purchasing group. The strange thing is that this purchasing group in SRM has only one plant in extended attributes, but all others also ended up there. It was a correct bahaviour from responsibilities point of view as they all had the same prod. category but totally wrong from plant point of view.

I know I can use a BADI to get desired bahaviour but I wonder if I can achieve it somehow using org. plan? Please comment. I will reward points for usefull answers.

kind regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert

It is plan driven procurement scenario.

Please check the views in ERP V_T160 EX : this determines material group and purcahing group to group into profile and view V_T160PR determines which profile targets to which RFC connection.

I think you need to maintain V_T160EX according to material group / product category ( in SRM) with appropriate purchsing group.

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for the input but that's not the problem. What you're referring to is how to get the data out of ERP to SRM and that is working fine. We send what we need to, the problem appears in SRM, where they are not picked up by the right purchasing group. It has nothing to do with ERP config.

kind regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

what i understand from your problem is inspite of differnt plants assigned to differnt purchasing groups in extended

attribute when the Preq comes from r/3 to srm it goes to single purchase group.

For that Just try in V_T160ex material group and purchasing group combination considering the plant in mind if this works out.

I mean to say that if for certain plant x you want material group 'M' to go to purchase group "P". please maintain in V_T160EX view and try.

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I understand your point but it's not a problem and it's nothelping. The functionality you describe determines IN ERP which purchase req. line is sent to SRM, it has nothing to do with determining bahaviour in SRM.

Thanks for effort anyway

kind regards,

Robert