cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error code 37 while sending IDOC via WE19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am facing a very unlikely error which is preventing me from testing my scenario.

I dont have XI quality server and hence I am using my development server as both dev and quality. Hence I need to connect both dev and quality SAP R/3 system to my XI dev system. While I have done all the configurations in my XI and both SAP R/3 systems, its giving me error when i am trying to send IDOC from quality system.

In quality R/3 i have done the following:

1) Created RFC for my XI dev server

2) Created port for this RFC

3) Created partner profile adding all required IDOCS in the outbound parameters

4) Created distribution channel for all the idocs

In XI dev system i have done the following:

1) Created RFC for both dev and quality of R/3

2) Created port for both the RFCs

3) Maintained the IDOC metadata for both the ports

Now when I am pusing IDOC via dev of r/3 (we19) is working fine but when I am doing the same from quality of r/3 its giving me status code of idoc as 37 that says "An error was identified in the control record while adding an IDoc. The sender port SAPQTY_510 is invalid."

But I have created this sender port SAPQTY_510 in my XI dev system and have also maintained the idoc metadata. I dont know why this error is coming.

Can anyone please point out what mistake i have done or if i missed sometig as I am trying to connect 2 r/3 systems to one XI system.

Its really urgent hence your help will be highly apreciated.

Thanks,

Yash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yash,

where you created SAPQTY_510 ,it should be created in R/3 Quality RFC destinations.

In XI DEV create port like SAPxxx WHERE xxx is SID of quality system.

actually we are getting confused.

i guess you used same name SAPQTY_510 in quality R/3 and XI DEV .

In error it says sender port SAPQTY_510 is invalid mean port of Source not XI DEV(receiver).

just try to use some other name say SAPXXX_QUA and confirm the error.

when IDOC is sent to XI DEV ,port of XIDEV SAPQTY_510 has nothing to play any role .

just check whether rfc destination of sender port (QUALITY R/3)you used is of type 3.

so please check at which port error is coming.

Thanks & Regards,

Rama Krishna

Edited by: rama krishna talluri on Mar 5, 2008 10:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

The error is resolved now. Actually the system id for my quality system is IRQ and hence the system always checks for port name as SAPIRQ but since there is no such port, it gives that error. i wrongly named the port as SAPQTY_510.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI yash,

ok fine

Regards,

rama krishna

Edited by: rama krishna talluri on Mar 5, 2008 10:40 AM

Answers (0)