cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Range for Export Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After ceratin days Excise Number is changing i.e. I have Excise Invoice Number 70 in November but Now when I create Excise Invoice whOSE nUMBER Should be 105 as per series system picking Number again 70 i.e. Number is repeated.

What are reason behind this?

Where we assign Object J_1excexp to series group EX?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lalit

Go to SNUM, give the Object "j_1iexcexp" and click on "Number ranges". Give the respective Export Series Group "EX" in the field "Series Group" and click on the "Intervals" with pencil icon.

Now check what the number shows. For information, whenever you generate excise invoice for exports, from this object only, the number keeps generating.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is showing present number as 70 which is wrong as we have last invoice number 104 from system and after that when we create invoice number is going back to 70.

Why this number is change to 70 which should be 105 as nobody is changed this number in change document?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lalit

Please check in j1i7. Here give the Excise Group you created for exports, and DLFC in Transaction Type and execute.

It will display all the excise invoices you generated for exports. It will also show the SAP billing reference and delivery reference. Compare that. As per your version if that shows till 105, then definitely, somebody would have changed the number assignment in SNUM, as explained above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just now I HAVE CHECK object j_1iexcloc for series group EX,

It has present number as 104

And for object j_1iexcexp for series group EX

It has present number as 70

Now untill system is picking number from first combination i.e Object j_1iexcloc and Series Group EX.

and suddenly toady it is picking number from 2nd combination i.e. Object j_1iexcexp and Series Group EX

Why this happen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now untill system is picking number from first combination i.e Object j_1iexcloc and Series Group EX.

and suddenly toady it is picking number from 2nd combination i.e. Object j_1iexcexp and Series Group EX

Why this happen?

Did u get solution for this/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why this happen?

Did u get solution for this/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit

Am I correct in presuming that you want continuous numbering for all types of Excise Invoices - Domestic, Deemed Exports and Exports? If so, you can try what I have done.

1. Do not maintain Numbers for the Object: J_1IEXCEXP; only maintain for J_1IEXCLOC.

2. When you go into J1IIN, you will need to mark the checkbox: Use Local Number. If at the first time (in the case of Deemed and Regular Exports), you do not see this checkbox, click on the 'Calculator' icon and hit the 'Back' icon. Mark the checkbox and save your Excise Invoice. This number will be a continuation of your Domestic Excise Invoice.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx a lot for Answer.

Answers (0)