cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i save sales order, Getting error.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I have created my own standard order (from company code to master data maintenance and Pricing Procedure).

1. Here the problem is that when i save the sales order, getting message/error is that Financial document: No financial document assigned.

2. If click "Header Output Preview Icon (ctrlshftF1)" in the sales order,getting error/message is that No Output has been Selected for Printing.

Please help me out from this problem.

Looking forward to hearing from Expert soon.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kaviya

1) Probably you are trying to create an export order for which the field "Financial Doc" is made mandatory.

As you may be aware, few export orders are to be executed against Letter of Credit which should be created through VX11N. Once all the required datas are given in vx11n while saving, a document reference will be generated. This reference you should assign in sale order. To do the same, after giving the datas in sale order, select "Goto --> Header --> Billing Document". Here at the bottom screen, there is a field "Financial doc no". Assign the reference you got in vx11n. Now try to save the order.

2) I dont know why you are trying to print the sale order. Is it necessary.??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u working on Letter of credit? Then u have to assign the financial document in sales order to remove the error.

In second case, check your setting in NACE and vpo1.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the financial document may refer to a financial instrument such as a Letter of Credit. take a look at the settings you made that may have activated this.

regards.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)In sales order, there will be no FI document generates, but if costing is activated , then after save the sales order, control document will generate. configure of this is more of CO than SD.

2) There might no output condition record created.

or else you can manully maintain the condition record while creating sales order.

first of all, you have to maintain the output determination & this procedure has to assign to ur sales doc type ( VOV8).

in VA01- Extras-Output-Header-Edit,

enter Output type ( BA00),Medium & partner funtion and save sales order.

Now you can view the output for order.

hope it clears, if any let me konw.

reward points.