cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUC and WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

As you all know that AUC will be automatically created when Wbs created in investment project, system creating AUC at all WBS level.I want only one AUC at 1st level WBS. i do not want AUC at other level. How i do that.

Regards

KP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to have settlement rule for top level WBS only in that case.

How are you creating settlement rules for your WBS- manually or automatically?

Since you just want to settle the top WBS, i guess, you don't need automatic generation. In that case, just create the rule manually only for top WBS.

Another option could be when you are running settlement, just run it for top WBS without hierarchy indicator checked. This will not settle lower level WBS.

Hope the above helps you.

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We creating settlement rule for WBS is manually.

Iam settling activity to 2nd level WBS. 2nd level WBS to 1St level WBS. and 1st level WBS to AUC.

But now 2nd level wbs is not allowing me to settle 1st level WBS because it gives warning AUC exist.

i do ot want system to generate automatic AUC

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case you should ensure to have the Investment profile assigned to 1st level WBS alone.

Remove/delete the Investment profile of other lower level WBS but still maintain a rule to allow to settle to top level WBS.

If you think it's a pain to manully deleting the Investment profile (which is usually defaulted from Project profile) create your projects referring to standard projects where you should have already taken care of Investment profile.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case dont assign Investment profile in Project profile. Once you create the project, manually assign investment profile to desired WBS.

Hope this helps.

Regards