cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in printing a field data in layout set output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a issue in printing a field value in SAP Script layout set output.

I have one field itab-serno i am printing this line in my output.

Now i want to print it from 20MM left onwards to 80MM on the right it should not print afterwards in that line, it should continue printing remaining text in next line from 20-L to 80-R etc..

Now in left side on the first line it is starting correctly but on the right side it is not ending at correct place and remaining text in next it is starting printing from 1-Left onwards.

How can i solve this issue!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Deep.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

Create a new paragraph format for that field and create left margin of 20MM and a right margin of 80MM. That restricts the text to print from 20MM right and when it reaches the end (80MM) it starts printing in the next line from 20MM instead of 1MM. Hope this clears the problem.

If you still have any doubts please go through following thread. The same issue as the one you have is discussed here.

Link: []

reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for the reply.

This resolution i have tried though the line starting to print from 20MM left on wards it is not stopping at 80MM right it is printing till end of line, then in 2nd line it is printing from 20MM-Left to line end so on...

Right margin is not working!

Any clue why it is not cutting line at 80MM-right, i tried 40MM right also but it is printing till end of line.

Thanks,

Deep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deep use like this &itab-maktx(20R)&

it will work for right alignment

if helpful give me the points

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Left & Right margin's when i am using properly have worked.

My issue is resolved now.

Thanks,

Deep.

Answers (0)