cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer part no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A part no. is sold in 2 segments. i.e.OEM and replacement. Production takes place for OEM part no. and for replacement part no., the part no. is converted to a new part no. with 309 movement since the customer is familiar with the replacement no. To avoid this movement users are asking for maintaining customer part no. so that both OEM and replacement part no. gets printed in the invoice. But we cannot maintain the replacement part no. in customer material info master because we have used common distribution channel and hence cannot be maintained for replacement channel. We tried for material determination where in the replacement part no. will be displayed as a first line item & OEM as a second item (greyed in sale order) and the stock gets reduced for the OEM part no. and billing takes place for the replacement line item. The item category becomes TAX for the replacement part no. in the sale order and TAPS for the OEM part no. In billing we are getting an error that the TAX is not relevant for billing.

Hence can any suggest solution for this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try changing the Item Category TAx billing relevance and make it as relevant for billing.

regards

KRSNA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I think you can go for the changes in print out of the invoice or the document in which you want both of these things. Maintain both the material codes in the Customer-Info record and in the ABAP code you can mention that only the replacement distribution both the material codes gets printed.

Any body can Correct me if i am wrong

Regards

Jyotsana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This cant be defined through standard SAP.

You will need to define a Z table which will have mapping of FG part to replacement part. Then while sending communication mail, the script or form can look for this table querying the FG part.

Second way through standard SAP is maintaining the part at Sales text level in material master and then using it in communication mails.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Sandeep