cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Processor Not able to see support messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 1 SAP 4.7 Enterprise Satellite Systems Connedcted to Solution Manager 4.0.

I have successfully configured the support team using the saptips guide.

When ever the users create support message the message gets created in Solution Manger.

BUT the message processor does not get Populated.so the mails donnot get populated in Support Teams "Reported for Me ". How do I sort this out.

I am posting the message details here:

Service Process:

Support Message:

Description: Testing

Reference:

Sold to Party : Priority : low

Reported By: 169 Basis Admin Category:

Support Team: 131 RLalchand Ext Ref no:8000000012

Message Processor: Reference Dt:

IBase Component: 1 3260 PPD Subject:

Product ID:

The above message details is same fro all messages created. and in solution_manager i cannot see the person responsible.

Lalchand.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalchand.R,

So you are creating the message from R/3 right?

By default the message processor is not assigned automatically. How have you determined it? Since it is always the same person, did you assign the message processor business partner in IB52 to the systems? Or did you create a custom access sequence and assign it to your partner determination procedure?

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i am using r/3 to create a support message.

in IB52 i have given the business partner number of the organisation unit as the message processor.

but isnt the message procesor same as the support team member chosen by PFAC rules we choose?

if the support team member is correctly chosen by the system then why are the messages not reaching the member?

Lalchand.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lalchand.R,

the support team and message processor are totally different. Out of the box the support team can be assinged with the rules. Then the support team is supposed to come in and manually assign a message processor (probably someone one the team).

If you want to assign the message to the message processor automatically you are going to have to create a custom access sequence and assign it to your partner determination procedure.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason thanks a lott for your help. I understood the concept here.

Now if you see the first/second message i posted on top.

The support team member -131 (partner no) Rlalchand is reached by the message.

Now this User RLalchand is also a solution manager user with SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS role. so when i login as the user i should be able to see the message isnt it?.

I amnot able to see any message when i login as rlalchand.

Now i opened a message and assigned 131 as a message processor Manually. still when i login as rlalchand i cannot see the message. what could be wrong?

Lalchand.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm still not clear on what you are doing exactly.

When you go to CRM_DNO_MONITOR while logged in as the message processor (Rlalchand) you don't see the message?

Or are you using one of the quick link such as "Reported by Me - new"?

Because you need to use the "Processing by Me", not the "Reported by me" if you want to see the messages while logged in as the message processor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another question, have you maintained the userid on the identification tab for the employee role of your business partner?

Former Member
0 Kudos

exactly, i am not able to see any messages either in processing by me, and all the status'. when i logged in as rlalchand.

I just ran CRM_DNO_MONITOR but there also not able to see any message, i selected all messages, for me, my department, .......... all status.

what could be the next step to check?

Lalchand.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

try the things mentioned in this post and let us know if anything helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops,

its the same thread we are into now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Jason,

i solved it . IT was actually the update to sp13.

I just applied the service packs and nwo i am able to see my messages in message processors.

Lalchand.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, posting the last part again:

Service Process:

Support Message:

Description: Testing

Reference:

Sold to Party :

Reported By: 169 Basis Admin

Support Team: 131 RLalchand

Message Processor: