cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Sender adapter.. How we can receive 2 messages from same partner??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to receive 2 AS2 messages from my partner like ORDERS and REMADV information.

I kept Message Subject as * for both my AS2 Sender adapters.

I configured both the scenarios and i ask my partner to send the messages and he got the error as

"403 : FORBIDDEN" .

But these two scenarios are working when i delete one scenario and run the other by keeping message subject as *

I felt like the messages can be diffferentiated only with Message subject when we are dealing with AS2 adapters.

Questions :

Is there any option in AS2 sender adapter where we can differentiate the messages apart from Message subject because my partners are sending the messages without any message subject.

Kindly let me know.. its urgent.

Regards

Seema.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to differentiate the Messages based on the content of the message and by using splitter adapter , we can receive different messages from the same partner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I 'am having the same scenario.

AS2 Sender Configuration

1 localejbs/SeeClassifier Local Enterprise Bean classifier

2 localejbs/CallBicXIRaBean Local Enterprise Bean bic

3 localejbs/Seeburger/MessageSplitter Local Enterprise Bean splitter

4 localejbs/CallSapAdapter Local Enterprise Bean exit

classifier attID classifierAtt

classifier classifierMappingID XXX

classifier destSourceMsg MainDocument

classifier showAuditLog true

bic classifierAttID classifierAtt

bic destEncoding UTF8

bic destSourceMsg MainDocument

bic destTargetMsg MainDocument

bic mappingName AUTO

bic split true

bic srcEncoding UTF8

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Since you are receiving the data from same partner you would have to create only one CC and one sender aggreement using the check sender uses virtual receiver.

Now if you problem is how to distinguish both of the data types that you ca easily do in receiver or interface determination.

If you will create two aggreement for one sender you are bound to get 403 error.

Thanks

Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check the XSD of the Orders, there you will find header information which must be mapped or also check some authorization problems in AS2 adapter for you USER ID. Pls check with your Basis people.

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Thanks for your reply.

>> Since you are receiving the data from same partner you would have to create only one CC and one sender aggreement using the check sender uses virtual receiver.

If we use like this, then whats the message interface i need to provide in Sender agreement??

Say file will be recevied by AS2 CC either Orders or Remadv, then we have two message interfaces MI_ORDERS & MI_REMADV

If i provide, MI_ORDERS, then MI_REMADV won't process.

If i provide, MI_REMADV, then MI_ORDERS won't process.

>> Now if you problem is how to distinguish both of the data types that you ca easily do in receiver or interface determination.

Can you please elaborate on this please.

Thanks&Regards

Seema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the AS2 ID (alternative Identifier) to the parties.

I think you have assigned these identifiers as per Subject so there will be conflict of two scenarios.

In the AS2 manual is a sample scenario in the appendix that you can use as template.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

Thanks for the reply.

I think you totally misunderstood my question.

Here i will explain clearly..

Sender Party : PartyA

Sender AS2ID : A-AS2

Recevier party: PartyB

Receiver AS2ID : B-AS2

PartyB will be receiving messages from PartyA.

Say it is receving ORDERS and REMADV messages.Both are XML files.

So PartyB will be configured with two complete new scenarios and 2 AS2 sender adapters to receive the messages.I kept Message subject as * in both the sender adapters.

The messages are not coming in and clearly there is a confilct in selecting the correct communication channel.

Actually i read in one of the thread that the messages which are coming to XI will be picked up based on two things:

1) AS2 ID of the partner which is dicussed above and the second one is

2) Message subject

But from my partners we are receving the messages without any Message subject.

So in this situation how we can differentiate each messages and how the messages will go to correct communication channel.??

Regards

Seema.