cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc-> xi ->(multi inserts)jdbc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts…

I have this scenary: Idoc-> xi ->jdbc(tables oracle 9i)

I want to insert into two different tables of the data base, at the moment the idoc will be sended , for that I make a message mapping, idoc vs MT where the MT content TWO actions = INSERT

The problem that I saw in sxmb_moni is this:

*During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/MM_TRPC_FinstaCorp_insert_a_PPQ_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</*_

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raul:

The error seems to be in the Mapping. May be you have missed some important fields or not populated mandatory fields. The other thing I want to know is

idoc vs MT where the MT content  TWO actions = INSERT

I haven't tried before using two actions. does it work with two INSERT actions??.

The other things you can try is write a stored procedure to update two tables.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just see all the Mandatory fields are mapped.Just test it manually the Message mapping by giving values and see whether it is reflecting properly if the mapping is simple with out any conditions(say no look-ups or value mapping).

Check you mapping first with the source data from sxmb_moni in the test tab of your message mapping

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to duplicate the Statement Node.

1) you will have to create 2 statement

2) You will use respective table names under the 2 statement node (node under the statement node)

3) creating 2 actions wont work

Regards.

JEet

Former Member
0 Kudos

at first, thanks for you answare;

I have something like that:

MT_NAME 1..1

STATMENTNAME1 1..1

othername1 1..1

action optional TABLE 1..unbounded {table name} field1 0..1 . . . fieldn STATMENTNAME2 1..1 othername2 1..1 action optional

TABLE 1..unbounded {table name}

field1 0..999

fieldn

in the second part i place 0..999 cause the idoc contail many

values for each field, but I already prube with 0..1

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raul,

This looks good. What issue are u facing now?

raj.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raul,

Since u have two tables , you need to duplicate the Statements node not the Action node. Also it seems there is some issue with your mapping. Is it running fine in Test tab.

raj.