cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run out of step numbers in the Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

Has anyone come across the following situation: Within the pricing procedure I want to insert a new condition type but there are no 'free' numbers available within the procedure steps to enable me to do this

e.g: These are the steps in the Pricing Procedure

Step Cntr Ctype Description

290 0 ZLTS Type1

293 0 ZLTD Type 2

296 0 ZDIF Type 3

297 0 ZLEX Type 4

299 0 Net Value Before Tax

300 0 MWST Type 5

302 0 ZWR2 Type 6

303 0 ZWR3 Type 7

My new condition type should be applied on the Net Value Before Tax and before VAT (MWST) but there is no available step number i.e Net Value Before tax = step 299 and MWST = 300. i.e new condition type should go in between 299 and 300. Any ideas of how to get around this?

Many thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let the step be 300 and give counter as 1 ur problem will be solved.

First tyy in development then if it works transfer to production.

Reward if helped you.

Bye

Anil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately you can't just change 299 to 298. you will have to physically delete 299, then add 298 with the same settings.

It's a pain. I suggest while you are in there to give yourself 10 or more number spacing between all rows.

Copy or print your existing procedure before doing this so you can readjust any "from" "to" numbers which will need to be adjusted to your new number scheme.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can shfit 299 0 Net Value Before Tax to 298, but you need to check all the alternative calculation types if any susbsequent condition is making us of this step in their calculations. We, use the step numbers(STUNNR) in our alternative calculation types, so if you change their number or sequence you will disturb the calcuation of other pricing conditions.

so please evaluate from that angle.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Warwick, not sure what the possible implications....(if any) will be to existing data in the system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

just do it in DEV and create sales documents. do account postings.

check all.

i believe it will be ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you set Net Value Before tax = step 298 ?

put your new cond as step 299

and have MWST = step 300