cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocation not working in QAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone come across such a problem, I'm doing Product Allocation and after a lot of effort and a couple of sleepless nights I did manage to configure it in DEV and its working perfectly fine in there.

But for some reason the same config is not working in QAS. I have checked all the config (its same as DEV, all the transports are in there) and generated and re-generated Info Structure and updates countless times, but nothing is happening during SO creation, however the info structure is updated with the latest 'Incoming order qty'.

I just don't know what to do any more....

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me as this is extremely urgent and critical

Thanks n Regards,

Shashi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEV works perfectly - good

if you move all transports to QAS correctly, but have not result

then a reason could be - master data in QAS

run MM02 for Bacis data and check Product allocation field

just in case check in config:

1.In Customizing for the Logistics Information System, statistics updating must be set for the information structure. This is required at customer, material and header level. The update group must also be maintained in Customizing for the Logistics Information System.

2.In Customizing for SD, the settings must be made for availability check against product allocation. You will find the necessary steps described in the Implementation Guide in section "Availability check against product allocations". This is where, the necessary Customizing activities for the statistics update are described.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey! I forgot to mention both the Material and Customer Masters are set for Prod. Allocation and SIS update and I have already checked the other settings that you mentioned.

Still not working....Thanks anyway!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you check the sales order in VBAP for the line item, do you see the product allocation object in the field KOSCH ?

Kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

run MC94 and check properly

do you use COMMIT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi1

Sandeep - In the SO I don't see the product allocation object in the field KOSCH for VBAP....its not highlighted.

Warwick - MC94 - COMMIT, I'm not sure????

Do u mean 'ProdAllocQty'....if that's what u r talking 'bout than I do see it and also the 'Actual order qty'

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, Shashi. hello to all.

i had a similar problem severak weeks ago. product allocation and SIS working in DEV. i make transports to both QAS and PROD. QAS wasn't working as expected.

warwick, i believe, suggested to check settings using MC23 and OMO1. i found that update settings in QAS were different from DEV. transport of settings might have been the problem, but when i checked PROD, the settings were the same as DEV. could this be a system bug?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi J,

I checked the settings in MC23 and OMO1...they r the same as in DEV......but u may be right about system bug.

Answers (0)