cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship-to-Address Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This Question has been posted and I am sure many of you know the answer by now!.

When creating Shopping cart, I am getting Ship-to-Address (obviously from the address num mainted for the attribute ADDR_SHIPT in the org structure), now in SC creation when ever I am adding some extra fields like "Building" "Floor" "Room" to this, which were not defined originally in the address number, the shopping cart is getting saved but where are these values going ??, I cant find them in tx BBP_PD and table ADDR3_DATA.

The problem is I need to show this ship-to-address along with these extra fields ( "Building" "Floor" "Room", ) in the smartform BBP_SC . any suggesstions ???

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

See this related thread:

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I thought you would understand the Question atleast, but anyway, the thread you sent only refers to delivery address which was already maintained and how to access it, but my question is "If I am maintaining any fields (in Ship-to-address) like the ones I mentioned earlier while creating a shopping cart where are they going ??"

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally the addr details should be stored in the table "REQADDRESS" .However you can debug the SC process to find out for yourself!!!

However you can directly read the address details for a particular SC using the FM "BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL" ( the thread link contains the similar info).Since you require to fetch the data for displaying in the Smartform,this could be one of the ways of doing it.

I currently dont have system access so cant explore on this to help you further.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

I am rewarding you with points under very helpful!, let me explore more if I can find address and if FM can be of use in smartform delivery address window, will change points if get solved!

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

Forgot to ask, how do you debug the shopping cart process ??

Thanks