cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while creating script form - lang EN is not available in client 800

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I getting a problem while creating a script form in SE71.

if I give the name of the script (zform1) and clicked on create then its giving an information message like " Form ZFORM1 language EN is not available in client 800".

But if I use this form in the abap program its giving stop message "Form ZFORM1 language EN is not active and has no errors" and the control is coming out of the program.

What could be the problem and how to solve it friends . Please help me.

Thanks

-Hima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are creating a Z form from scratch, you will get that message. You can go ahead and create it by pressing enter or the green tick.

After your layout is done, save and activate that and use the same in your driver program.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Narendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,,

By default all the forms will be there in client 100, if you are using the exisiting form and making a Z copy of the same,, then first you will have to copy from the client 100 to 800.

If you are creating the form right from the scratch,, you will that message,,but need now worry about that..

go head and create the Zform, don't forget to activate the form, before calling in the driver program.

In the driver program,, call the function modules to invoke the form and activate the driver program as well. then you are all set/

Thanks-

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, you have to save and activate the program.

Rob