cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regrading Qeues struck in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a question...we have processed around 200 messages in XI most of them were processed successfully and upadted SAP table and Acknowledge sent to source system but only 4 of them were not updated in SAP table in SXMB_MONI it is showing Green flag for those 4 messages, we created this scenario using BPM if i am trying to see the problem when i click on PE(Outbound) it directly goes to QRFC window.. what is the exact problem occuring if any one know the answer please let me know...what is the meaning when Green Flag appers is it processed successfully or is it in qeue..

Thanks,

Sudheer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Green Flag..It is Sheduled.. Wait for some more time and check it out the status. If it the same Let us know.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reaponse...this problem was happend in yesterday nght 8pm but still it is showing same thing after that also even today also we processed around 800 messages those are processed succesfully and one more thing in SMQ2- i saw error message like Runtime SQL error...today morning i activated that one..Please let me know what exactly happening...

Thanks,

Sudheer.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Are the messages sent EOIO

>i saw error message like Runtime SQL error...

Did you rectified it...Check the Queue Status and any error messsages from yesterday..

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just selected the Queue and activated after that it was disappeared from queue window now if goto QRFC there message showing like Nothing Selected.

Thanks,

Sudheer.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good, Now what is the Status in Sxmb_moni ? Do you find still Green Flag Messages and also check the receiver adapter Status in RWB..Component Montoring.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

That i did in the morning(7:37AM) but the status is same and now i am trying to chek in RWB but i am unable to find the messages which was received before 10AM and yesterdays messages because it was showing 10:30 AM to till now we processed 800+ messages in between i think thats why its not displaying older ones and one more question is there any option to see older messages in RWB(Communicaton Channel monitoring)i mean 1 day back or 2 or week back something like that...

Again Thank you very much for your Response.

Thanks,

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudheer:

Even I faced similar situations. Messages getting stuck in Queue, messages failing in queues. This may be due to many reasons. May be due to errors in message , integration engine problems, queue failure due to heavy messages and so on. Try to follow the following blog and set up some cleaning of queues...

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>one more question is there any option to see older messages in RWB(Communicaton Channel monitoring)i mean 1 day back or 2 or week back something like that...

NO.

Check the Blog Guru mentioned and let us know if you come across issue

Regards

Agasthuri Doss