cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVV re-auth

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to implement CVV in SAP credit card sales orders. I have implemented all required OSS notes for this and it is using CVV value when it tries to auhtorise credit card orders as per requirement in Q system.

However, CVV value should not be stored in SAP database as per regulations. So, business has a question about what is going to happen for backorders? The authorisation for a payment card is stored for a certain period of time - 28 / 30 days in SAP database. Then if we try to deliver the order on the 35th day when we have stock for the material, it goes back to the payment card company for re-authorisation without a CVV now as we do not store the CVV in SAP database . This comes back with invalid code now and order gets blocked. Has anybody come across this scenario before? How have you handled it? Is there any way in Payment card config to stop orders from getting re-validated again, once they have been accepted first time?

Thanks in advance,

Pallavi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can make use of the Status Profile for this and once the payment is through, change the status of that order automatically and then proceed with that order.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Could you please elaborate on this? Which field is that? Is it on the order in SAP?

Thanks,

Pallavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a tab available in Sales Doc Header for Status. There you can set a status profile and you can update.

You can create a Status profile in BS02 and set the same to Sales Documents in Document types. To change the status automatically based on the CVV acceptance, you can acheive this through user exits.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a tab available in Sales Doc Header for Status. There you can set a status profile and you can update.

You can create a Status profile in BS02 and set the same to Sales Documents in Document types. To change the status automatically based on the CVV acceptance, you can acheive this through user exits.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response. However, the CVV validation for pre-auth or post-auth on credit card orders is done by standard SAP code. Standard SAP code sets the order on authorization block on basis of the response from Payment card company which is field FPLTC-REACT. Once CVV is implemented, it will always ask for CVV for a credit card that has a CVV. Else the authorization will fail which is the scenario I described in my first email. Please tell me how that can be controlled by setting up Status profile for Sales document type.

Thanks,

Pallavi.