cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services Tab for PO on SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on SRM 5.0 with an extended classic scenario.

Now I'm trying to create a PO with an item of type "service", but I don't find a tab "Services" as in R3 system.

Doesn't it exit, or I have to configure something?

regards

enzo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we looked for this function, SAP told this is not available in SRM ( Many of ECC PO functionalities are not available in SRM).

Let us know if you are able to find this in SRM.

Thank you

Sreedhar Vetcha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enzo / Sreedhar,

You can create service PO in SRM using "Describe Requirement" option. You would need to chose Producty type of services using radio button.

In the current project I am working with the radio button is disabled. I guess BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI controls this..Please let me know if you face similar problem.

Thanks

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkatesh,

I don't understood where "Describe Requirements" options is.

In the item data I choose "service" as position type and it's ok. But i want to add some details as in R3 system in tab sevices.

I'm new to SRM so can be wrong, but I work with PO so probably i have to find a bady for PO and no for SC, isn't it?

thanks

enzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enzo,

In SRM, you can choose the product type as service and enter the product id in the PO. As for the service details you want to enter. Could you give some idea of what details you want to provide?

Regards

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is to have on SRM the same functionality of R3.

In the trx ME21N, ME22N, ME23N,

if you chose "service" as item type, between the item details tab I find a tab named Services, in which i can detail with more line the service i put as po item.

But probably I understand that it'a a functionality not coverd by SRM.

Rgs

enzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right Enzo. SRM does not have provision all the details that we can enter in MM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Enzo,

In SRM there is feature called "Describe Requirement" which is available in SC screen. If that is not visible, a BADI "BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI" would have been used to deactivate it.

Activate is_scr_itmchoice-special_request = 'X'

X will activate the Describe requirement in your screen.

Rewards points if useful

Venkatesh

Answers (0)