cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, people.

I´m trying to extract a general list report of quotations (without customer or material restrictions / filters) from R/3 although without success. And when I say "general" I mean all quotations, including those ones which have sales orders referred to it.

I´ve tried to use VA25, but it doesn´t work, because it requires me to inform any a customer and/or material, and this would prevent me from having a general list..

Also tried to use SQVI transaction to do so, but I couldn´t find any attribute inside the quotation which tells me if the quotation has or has not a sales order referred to it.

Any ideas will be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I executed the SE16 with the table VBAK on, I´ve got a range of quotations (in my particular case, from 20000063 to 20000653). I thought I´d put this range in some field at VBFA, but I´ve tried everywhere there and didn´t worked.

In other words, I didn´t understand how to make the step "9) give the list of quotations", can you explain with more detalis?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means you have to pass the quotation numbers to VBFA table to get the list.

Thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) go to SE16

2) select table VBAK

3) Give the quotation document type (for eg ; QT)

4) Fill in the required selection criteria to pick the quotations

5) F8 / Execute

6) Now you will have a list of quotations

If you want to find whether a sales order is created for these Quotations.

7) Go to SE16

😎 select table VBFA

9) give the list of quotations

10 ) put the subsequent doc category as ' C'

11) It will pick those quotes which have created orders.

12) In the program you can write the code if there is doc with doc cat " C" and AUART = OR to find if they created orders.

regards

sadhu kishore