cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to Vendor...negative value preventing from completing return(Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts!

We are having an issue with Returning to Vendor. We are on SAP 4.7C.

When we are attempting to Return to Vendor (movement type 161), in the PO (ME21N), after entering in the material, quantity, and checking the box for "returns" item, the pet price becomes 0. We receive a message stating that the net price must be greater than 0. This only occurs if we check the box for "returns"...if we uncheck it, it works fine.

Why is this happening?

For example, when we check the box to make this a Return to Vendor PO, the amount is $120.00, but the condition value changed to -$120.00, which is making our net price equal $0.00; and this needs to be greater than $0. We have a condition type, so we can manually altert the price, however for auditing purposes, we do not want to do that. How do I fix this? Is it something I need to look in customizing?...if so, where?

Points awarded...thank you for your time!

Best regards,

WC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi WC,

I think movement type used will be 122,124.....

Before you enter a return delivery with reference to a purchase order, you have to determine whether the goods were posted to stock or to consumption, or whether they were posted into goods receipt blocked stock. If you posted the goods to a particular stock type at goods receipt (for example, quality inspection stock), you have to return them from the same stock type.

Also chk the link provided below :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a5/63351643a211d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

BR,

Krishna